Form a holistic view of staff strengths and areas for development to identify their individual development needs. Staff performance can be assessed against professional standards:
- Teachers’ Professional Standards
- Professional Standards for Teaching Assistants
- Headteachers' Professional Standards
- Any bespoke standards of your choice
Build a comprehensive record of an individual’s performance over time to identify their strengths and areas for improvement:
- Comprehensive management of all training.
- CPD is aligned to individual and school priorities.
- Staff make requests based on their professional needs.
- Impact of staff training is easily evaluated.
- Whole school INSET needs effortlessly identified.
SchooliP is successfully implemented in 59 MATs where our MAT dashboard provides a clear strategic overview of individual academies:
- Effectively disseminating MAT priorities.
- Improving consistency and performance.
- Assessing the impact of support and interventions.
- Identifying talented MAT staff.
Every school has the opportunity to be outstanding
SchooliP serves as a complete school improvement solution seamlessly linking school self-evaluation, planning, appraisals and professional development.
Our solution means that all members of staff are contributing to whole school improvement. Staff have a clear understanding of their roles, responsibilities, personal strengths and areas for improvement.
SchooliP empowers your school staff to clearly see how they are contributing to your school's improvement journey.
- Track and evaluate all school improvement
- Easily demonstrate all improvements
- Integrate all improvement processes
- Save valuable time, effort and money
- Involve all staff
- Develop, nurture and value your staff